It is recognized that patients require support from family, friends and significant others during a time of physical and/or emotional stress. It is also recognized that patients require periods of privacy and rest to recover from surgery and illness. To provide for these factors in patient care, the following guidelines have been established. These are general guidelines only; please check with staff on patient care units for more information.
COVID VISITATION GUIDELINES
- All visitors must be screened and wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- Inpatient visiting hours 7a – 7p
- No visitors under the age of 16
- Each inpatient may have 1 visitor per day
- Day Surgery patients may have 1 visitor, except for minors
- ER patients may have 1 visitor per visit, except for minors
- OB Patients—may have parents and 1 visitor per day
- NO visitors for COVID patients.
The PPGH Auxiliary Gift Shop is open Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Flowers and gifts can be ordered and delivered to a patient’s room by calling 940-328-6421.
Hours: Breakfast is from 6:30 am to 8:30 am and Lunch is from 11:15 am to 1:15pm.
Open to the public 24/7
For your safety, all visitors must:
- Wear appropriate attire and shoes at all times
- Supervise children at all times. Please do not allow children to crawl on floors.
For our patient’s safety:
- Please keep your voice down while visiting. Rest is an important part of the healing process.
- Visitors with colds and infectious conditions are discouraged from visiting patients. Visitors with colds and infectious conditions will not be allowed to visit patients in isolation.
- Hand-washing/hand-hygiene should be practiced by all visitors before entering and upon leaving the patients room.
- Patient confidentiality rights will be maintained in accordance with the HIPPA law. Visitors will not be given patient medical information unless authorized by the patient.