It is recognized that patients require support from family, friends and significant others during a time of physical and/or emotional stress. It is also recognized that patients require periods of privacy and rest to recover from surgery and illness. To provide for these factors in patient care, the following guidelines have been established. These are general guidelines only; please check with staff on patient care units for more information.
Open to the public 24/7
The PPGH Auxiliary Gift Shop is open Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Flowers and gifts can be ordered and delivered to a patient’s room by calling 940-328-6421.
Monday- Sunday 6:45 am – 4:15 pm
We have recently fully renovated our hospital café. Here you can enjoy all the eats and treats! We are proud to have partnered with Unidine to serve you while in the hospital or when you need a yummy quick bite to eat.
400 SW 25th Ave.
Mineral Wells, TX 76067
We encourage friends and family members to visit our patients. Visitors will be treated with respect and dignity by all staff, while providing for the maximum comfort and privacy of the patient.
For your safety, all visitors must:
- Must bring a photo ID
- Must be able to provide the first and last name of the patient you would like to visit.
- After 9 pm, all visitors must use a photo ID to check in with the operator before visiting any patient.
- Wear appropriate attire and shoes at all times.
- Supervise children at all times. Please do not allow children to crawl on floors.
For our patient’s safety:
- Please keep your voice down while visiting. Rest is an important part of the healing process.
- Visitors with colds and infectious conditions are discouraged from visiting patients. Visitors with colds and infectious conditions will not be allowed to visit patients in isolation.
- Hand-washing/hand-hygiene should be practiced by all visitors before entering and upon leaving the patients room.
- Patient confidentiality rights will be maintained in accordance with the HIPPA law. Visitors will not be given patient medical information unless authorized by the patient.