Mammography is an X-ray examination of the breast. It is used to detect and diagnose breast disease in women who either have breast problems such as a lump or pain, as well as for women who have no breast complaints.
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 3:30pm
(Also 2nd Sat of Every Month)
Schedule an Appointment
Please note a physician order must be received before appointment can be scheduled.
- 3D Mammogram (Digital Breast Tomosynthesis includes 2D Mammogram images)
- Diagnostic Mammograms
- Breast Ultrasounds (on Diagnostic Imaging clinic day ONLY)
- Breast biopsies
- Ultrasound Guided Core Needle Biopsies
- Stereo Tactic Needle Biopsies
- Consultation with Radiologist Specializing in Breast Health
- Wire Localizations
Introducing a smarter kind of 3D mammogram
with improved comfort, more detail, and gentle
radiation dose. Fujifilm’s ASPIRE Cristalle 3D Mammography with our exclusive Comfort Paddle is built with insight into image quality and your comfort.
It’s a victory in the fight against breast cancer.
Evens, Nannette, MD Specialty: Radiology Services: Diagnostic Radiology Qualifications: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas 940-325-7891 400 SW 25th Ave Mineral Wells, TX 76067